Monday, October 02, 2006

Biceps before Ping Pong

Took lunch early to lift before any table tennis:

Armblaster EZ bar curls: 8 x 95, 8 x 105, 8 x 115, 8 x 125
Concentration Curls: 8 x 30, 8 x 35, 8 x 40, 6 x 45
One arm reverse grip cable curls: 4 x 8 x 20
supersetted with Reverse Grip Pull Ups: 4 x 3 x bw
Alternating DB Curls: 4 x 6 x 45

Brought in a mirror from home that wasn't being used. That made a huge difference in the workout. There wasn't a mirror at all in the Tomax gym and now it does. I'm not saying that I'm considering bodybuilding, but it sure is a boost to watch my lifts and critique my form in real time. Today's lift was great and I'm excited for future workouts using the mirror to help judge how things are going.

Ping Pong with Bala was OK. I was on the losing side of things (4 out of 10 games), but they were pretty even for the most part.

No comments: