Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Shoulders

50 Crunches
DB Lateral Raises: 4 x 12 x 35
50 Crunches
Military Press: 8 x 135
50 Crunches
Upright Rows: 8 x 115, 3 x 8 x 145
50 Crunches

Didn't have a whole lot of motivation for today. I went down hoping that someone would be playing ping pong, but nobody was.

Later this afternoon Doug told me about cruise ships. They don't have very good gyms and they are crowded in the morning. He asked me about my bench max and if I hit 405 yet. He said I would probably lose some strength after the cruise. Man I don't want that to happen! I realize its vacation, and the food is free, but I have the following goals:

1) Eat in moderation. Don't eat until I'm full every single meal. I plan on eating a heavy breakfast 2-3 servings (after working out (see goal #2), a moderate lunch (1.5 servings), and a light dinner (1 serving (with many veggies)). No deserts at all, which should be easy considering I'm not much for sweets anyway. It's meats that are tempting for me.
2) Workout for 2 hours a day. Preferably 1.5 hours in gym, .5 in aerobics of some kind.

If I meet those goals, then I won't feel I've slacked on the cruise.

No comments: