Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Arms before going to Hawaii

No, I'm not going to Hawaii, but Brandon is. Here is what we did:

21s: 40 pounds, 4 sets of 18 (6 lower portion of incline seated curls, 6 upper portion, 6 full motion) Supposed to do 7 of each, but I had 40's and 4 sets of 18 was as much as I could do.
Nosebreakers: 4 x 6 x 125
Preacher Curls: 2 x 8 x 95, 2 x 6 x 115
Dips: 4 x 10 x bw (We rigged his machine up, and it was too close together to do dips comfortably)
Standing EZ Bar curls: 2 x 8 x 95, 2 x 6 x 115

Felt pretty good about this workout. Went home to get ready for work, and just before leaving, found my dog Sadie, had passed away. Very sad day. Here is her eulogy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are Nosebreakers the same as skull crushers.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

I call them that because I bring the weight down to the nose, instead of the forehead.