Thursday, October 26, 2006

Lower Back

Captain's Chair: 4 x 15
Deadlifts: 10 x 185, 8 x 225, 4 x 275, 2 x 315
Seated Cable Good Mornings: 4 x 10 x whole stack (@200)
SLDL: 5,6,7,8 x 225
Bicycle crunches: 4 x 10
Hypers: 8 x 45 (I planned three more, but I forgot how terribly improvised I have this one set up. My upper body is longer than the distance of the bench to the floor so I don't get the full range of motion that I would like, so I skipped the rest of these.

When I entered the room I saw Brett and two other guys in there lifting. I don't think there have been more than three people at one time in that room. Just a little crowded if everyone is doing their own thing. Wouldn't be that bad if we all worked together. After a couple of sets of deadlifts, they took off so it wasn't bad. Started to get a deep headache half way into the deadlifts, but I didn't give it much attention and it wore itself off.

No comments: