Friday, October 20, 2006

Lats

Pullups: 5 (no help), 2 x 8 (3 with help), 7 (3 with help)
Bent over rows: 4 x 8 x 155
Lat Cable Pulldowns: 12 x 85, 8 x 140, 2 x 8 x 155

My hands sure took a beating today. I cut off a callous this week, and should have left it. This morning sure was tiring getting up early to lift. Have a scout camp this weekend which to be honest I'm not looking forward to. It isn't even with the scouts, it with leaders and it's to get some outdoor skills training which I don't think I'm lacking in anyways. I'm just glad I only have to do it this once.

Need to do some core work this weekend, haven't hit that at all in the last couple weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In case Tim Semadeni reads this (who ran the camp this weekend). The camp was actually a very good reminder of all the topics that are critical to a fun and safely run camp. It was a fun time and turned out much better than I thought it would be.