Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Another Massage by Kristyn and the Tomax Summer Barbeque

Last Thursday may knot points flared up (two knots one just inside and below my shoulder blades on each side) so I called for an appointment with Kristyn. I was disappointed that I had to wait until Tuesday, and by that time the knots weren't bad. However I kept the appointment and man was I glad I did. At first it was painful, but after just a few passes, the knots were nearly completely gone.

This massage was much better than the last one in that I wasn't sore afterwards, but relaxed. Next time I get knots I'm calling in right away.

Today Tomax threw a barbeque from 11:30 - 1:30pm (with a softball game) for the employees. There were about 30 players among 2 teams so I only hit twice (double and single). No long bombs. Conservative hitting. There were a few who tried hitting it over the fence (none did though) and ended up getting caught well short. Remember I work with geeks and the average weight is probably 160 pounds with arms that are 10 inches in diameter. I had alot of fun and there were many guys from India who were trying to not play cricket. Great time overall.

Because of the barbeque I wasn't able to lift today. I called David Edgell and left a message to have him call me about when the next Bench day is at the Roy Gold's Gym. I sure hope its tomorrow, cause I've been saving my chest for working out with David and his posse. I'm sure he's going to make me suffer.

No comments: