Thursday, August 20, 2009

Smooth as snot!

On Monday I brought my bike in to work and dropped it off at the conveniently located SLC Bicycle Company on 200 E and 200 S. I talked with Troy and left my bike with him to get a full service. The next day I came in and picked it up and I couldn't hold back smiles when I saw it come out of the storage room. It was shiny and looked brand spanking new! There wasn't a speck of dirt on it and I could see that it was very nicely packed with new grease.

In comparing the customer service between SLC Bicycle company and my home location's local bike shop is night and day. SLC Bicycle staff is more professional and service oriented, and the quality of work is superior. I'm very impressed and they've earned my business.

Today's ride was so smooth and the bike didn't make a single noise. I was in heaven. Definitely worth the money to get it serviced. He gave me new brakes and cables and made sure the wheels were true. I'm so looking forward to my Pocatello to Syracuse ride!

Here's today's stats:

Distance: 30.6 miles
Time: 1:29
Average Speed: 20.6 mph

No comments: