Monday, January 19, 2009

Not my day

This morning Cathi woke me up before she went to the gym so I could go bike downstairs. When I got down there the door to the storage room was locked and so I had to go back upstairs to get my keys. Then the DVD player was broken, then the battery on my computer was nearly dead so I had to replace that. Then I realized I had to reenter the wheel code to get the speed right. I threw the manual away so I went online to try and find it, but only got a close number, but I'm not sure it's very accurate. Will email Dale to see if he could give me the number.

By the time I started biking I was already 30 minutes behind schedule. But I finally got my big butt (literally) on the saddle.

This time I have data (although it's probably a little inaccurate).

1 hour - 15.0 miles

No comments: