Monday, January 05, 2009

2009 Goals

  1. Get down to 179 and maintain that weight.

  2. Swim the Deer Creek 10K Open Water Swim

  3. Do 2 Olympic Distance Tris

  4. Break my own 1500 M Free record at the Utah Summer Games

  5. Get a kayak this spring and practice Salt Water Open Water swimming in the good ole' GSL

  6. Bike and swim no less than four times/week


With that said I did 1 hr on the trainer this morning. Man it is really hard for me to get up early!

During our trip down to Boulder City, NV for Cathi's Marathon since I was the designated driver, I decided to self medicate myself with some Mountain Dew - over 250 fl oz over the weekend to be exact. Boy was that nice. But now that the need is gone, its on the black list. I'll tell you that Mountain Dew is my "wicked fruit". It is so delicious to the taste, and very desirable! But for me it is a medicine and dangerous. It could be misused, and I have to be strong and consider it such.

I'm back to eating baby carrots and having a salad for lunch. Time to get real girly, it's the only way to really get that weight off since winter involves much less hours working out than during non winter months.

No comments: