Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday morning and lunch

Did one hour with Coach Troy on the 3rd DVD of the Spinervals 100 set. One more hour and I will have done the whole thing. I'm gonna call Dale today to see if my computer has arrived yet cause I'm sure that my rpms are low for what Troy is prescribing.

1 hour on the trainer.

Afterwards did 1 set of 70 pushups and 50 crunches

At lunch nobody was available for table tennis practice, so I did another hour on the bike. This time no DVD available so I put my stopwatch in the middle of the handlebars of the stationary bike and did the following:

10 sets of:

1 minute super easy and high cadence spinning
2 minutes with tension knob turned one full turn
2 minutes with tension knob turned once more (go aero)
1 minute with tension knob turned once more fully (stand up the whole minute)

60 minutes total and boy was I sweating! What a great workout. I then did 70 pushups and 50 crunches again. Makes missing table tennis not a big deal when I get in a productive workout like that.

No comments: