Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blah

I feel like I just got of a hot tub. Not sick, not lazy, just relaxed, just blah. Almost feel like I'm having an out of body experience or something. My brain and body are in a state of stupor. I started out at SDRC playing Dad. We played three games.

I started out giving him a lead of 10 points, he won. Then lead of 9, he won, lead of 8, he won again. His serves are getting better, he's getting faster, and making less bonehead mistakes.

Then Dan came. We played cut-throat. I won, and then Tom showed up. Dad and I played doubles against Dan and Tom. Dad and I won surprisingly. Dad had a few ace serves and we got lucky. Dad had to go so Dan, Tom and I played cutthroat. Tom won both of them. At this point is where my stupor state started. I was tired, but not so tired that I couldn't perform, just not as crisp mentally as I wanted. Tom was the guy who was consistently taking me out.

Total play time: 2:10

No comments: