Monday, July 28, 2008

Fresca Diet

So I decided this last weekend that I would start something that might be rash, but hopefully effective. I'm going to be sipping on Fresca throughout the day to keep myself hydrated and my stomach full. It's much tastier than water, refreshing and zero calories. I bought 12 x 2 liter bottles of the stuff and hope that it lasts a couple of weeks. I weighed in this morning exactly at 200.0 pounds and hope to be 195 by next Monday morning.

This morning I went in to LSaS (Layton Surf n' Swim) and played racquetball with Dan and Shawn. We played two cut-throat games. In the first game, Shawn called a short on Dan which was very close and Dan was in obvious disagreement with the call, but like a gentleman replayed it. The very next play Shawn hit the ball about a foot from Dan's head and hit him right in the ear with the ball. It was a hard hit and would have floored some guys. Dan took it well, but I immediately felt a disturbance in the force. The dark side was emanating from his being. However, the dark side fueled his anger and energy and he came back from 4 up to 15 for the win.

The next game Shawn barely squeaked by to win with Dan and myself both at 14.

Dan took off to get in early for a new hire. I played two games with Shawn and won both of them. My right tricep was strained from the first game today when I served extra hard. I was tired, but was able to make some decent shots to win by a huge margin on the second game.

1:45 total time played. Good games.

At lunch I did 45 minutes Elliptical Trainer, 10 minutes of Abs, then 80 pushups straight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fresca's pretty good! I try not to do artificial sweeteners, for their supposed metabolic effects, but I use hot green & jasmine teas and cold earl grey tea all day the same way.

Energy Health said...

I really like Fresca, but I'm really not a fan of Diet Fresca. Which is kind of strange, because I normally love diet sodas, especially Dr. Pepper.