Monday, March 05, 2007

First day back

I've noticed that my "self-image" has suffered as a result of not lifting the past few weeks. I thought that transitioning my priorities to table tennis would be a good move. It has helped my game I think to play more, but my confidence on the other hand has dropped as I haven't lifted at all. While I do enjoy table tennis, I think I need to keep lifting at the top of my extracurricular activities.

Today was my first day back and I knew it would be tough so I started out easy:

Deadlifts: 5 x 8 x 225
Captains Chairs: 5 x 10
Close Grip Cable Rows: 3 x 10 x 180
Crunches: 3 x 50

Motivation wasn't great today. My hands have definitely grown soft in the past three weeks. My hands took a beating today. Went and saw the Dr. last week and my suspected nasal infection turns out to be just hayfever. Congestion really is affecting my sleep when I can't breathe at all through my nose. I hope the Allegra prescription does the job!

No comments: