Friday, January 05, 2007

Shoulders

Midrack Pulls: 8 x 135, 8 x 225, 6 x 315, 5 x 405, 0 x 480

The Rack was lower than normal. Two inches lower than normal. Couldn't bend my knees and keep my back straight. My back had to bend a little just to reach the weight. Thus the zero on the 480. I'll take it back up next time.

Close Grip Standing Rows: 12 x 95, 8 x 115, 8 x 125, 8 x 135
Lateral DB Raises: 3 x 8 x 40
Pullups: 2 x 4 x bw
Military Press 1 rep max: 1 x 185, 0 x 195

Felt good about this workout. Chest still sore from Wednesday, so I won't be lifting with Stump even though Cathi gave me the go ahead this afternoon. On Saturday's Stump, Moosie, Mike, and several others lift at the Gold's Gym in West Jordan.

That is usually their heavy day and since I'm still sore, I'm definitely not going. Cathi changed plans on me last minute or I would have held off on going heavy this week. Maybe next time.

Going to the club tonight with Austin and Jacob. Looking forward to playing hard and improving my game. The 989 rating makes me hungry.

No comments: