Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Almost there...... Stay on target

Since the last week's chest workout I have been recovering. Yesterday was the first day without a trace of soreness. I can't believe a simple workout like that would make me sore for an entire week!

Last Friday I was able to finally fully assemble my new table tennis paddle which consists of:

That's $138 for this ping pong paddle which is a new record for the price I'm willing (or dumb enough) to pay for the latest thing. Austin, Jacob and I are taking the family down to the US National Open next week.

Almost there... Stay on target!
In order to not completely choke I'm practicing a little bit during lunch instead of lifting, not to mention to avoid becoming so sore that it makes me hobble around in pain.

So watch for more activity in the lifting arena come Dec 26 onward. I'd like to participate in a virtualmeet sometime next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's excellent news! This time there shall be now memory card failure and you shall lift big. :-)

I just started preparing for the March virtualmeet, am just about to head for the gym for the second workout of a lightened Smolov squat cycle. My legs are sore to the point of having trouble walking so it will be fun...

Pretty expensive paddle indeed, but I guess it is worth every cent in delight.