Saturday, November 08, 2008

2008 Utah Open

Austin and I took 3rd in the Class A Doubles. Austin was in the D Division and made it to the semifinals but lost in the first round of the semis.

I was in the B Division and was 0-4 so I was a bit disappointed, but not surprised given that I haven't practiced at all this summer. Jacob was able to win a couple matches, but not any games either. Austin is getting quite a bit better.

We were able to leave the tournament at 12:30 so I had the rest of the afternoon so I went on a ride:

Distance: 37.6 miles
Time: 1:55
Avg Speed: 19.6 mph

Went out to the end of the causeway out at antelope Island and went back to the gate and back again. Good ride except I had a flat tire that didn't have a hole, just didn't tighten the inner valve very good.

No comments: