Monday, November 19, 2007

First day back - Light Biceps

I set a goal a while back that I was going to get back into the gym just after Christmas (after the US Open). But after the past week's performance at lunch time and at the Utah Open, I've decided that I'm officially at a plateau with my table tennis so I started today to lift at lunch time which will continue on work days until around September of next year where I will go back to table tennis and drop lifting at lunch.

Here is what I did today:
Seated Preacher Curls: 4 x 15 @ 75
Alternating DB Curls: 2 x 15 @ 30, 2 x 15 @ 25
Concentration Curls: 4 x 15 @ 20
Standing One Arm Reverse Curls (With Armblaster): 4 x 15 @ 15

Nothing heavy at all, just alot of reps (no less than 15 per set) to get a good pump. Part of my motivation is swimming. Would like to tone up so I don't look like a fast whale.

No comments: