Monday, April 09, 2007

Mixing things up with Chest workout

Incline Bench: 3 x 8 x 135, 2 x 8 x 155
DB Flys: 6 x 65
Static Hold Pushups: 5 x 3 @10 seconds, rest 5 seconds between reps

Today I had a major lack of motivation and decided to at least mix things up so I'm not killing myself, yet doing something different to trigger different muscles. The Static Hold Pushups were great. I was shaking all over and I was holding my body just a couple inches off the ground so that my arms were at 90 Degree angles. Hold that for 10 seconds and then drop for 5. Doing that three times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gords,

I am just checking on you.. how are you doing? well think positive and don't think some thing which gonna turn you down...I know its hard to do when we have probs but thats the only way we can keep our track..

Fitness Health Zone

Anonymous said...

Doing fine. Taking a break from lifting and playing table tennis everyday at lunch for at least an hour. Have the Utah Summer Games in a couple weeks. In the fall I plan to get back into lifting. Taking a three month break every few years has turned out to be a good thing for me. Tough the first month, but after that I'm usually close to where I was when I left off. Thanks checking in.